Rebuilt Propane Tanks
About our Rebuilt Propane Tanks
Our top product is rebuilt propane tanks. We take tanks that are used and make them look like new at between 40 and 60 percent of the cost of a new vessel. Our rebuilt tanks serve every function that a new one serves, but because they are built from older tanks, they are actually a little stronger and are made of a better, thicker steel. We replace all of the old valves with new RegO® valves, the same valves used on new tanks. Each of our rebuilt tanks comes with a one-year warranty, the same as our new tanks. Call for availability and pricing.
- Call for dealer pricing on load lots.
- Most rebuilt tanks are equipped with a wet line, hoses and regulators sold separately.
- Other sizes and odd tanks available, call for availability.
- We have locations in Kingfisher, Oklahoma and Brookings, Oregon.
- We do not deliver single tanks, only full semi loads at $3.75 per mile
- We do not recommend dealers in other areas of the country, because we do not know if they sell tanks to individuals.
- Prices subject to change.
Top Fill A – $500
Top Fill B – $400
Top Fill A – $515
Top Fill B – $430
Top Fill A – $530
Top Fill B – $475
Top Fill A – $930
Top Fill B – $830
Top Fill 41″ – $830
Multi’s – $830
Top Fill A – $1,845
Top Fill B – $1,645
End Fill – $1,400
Call for availability and pricing. 800-753-5467