Rebuilt Propane Tanks
About our Rebuilt Propane Tanks
Our top product is rebuilt propane tanks. We take tanks that are used and make them look like new at between 40 and 60 percent of the cost of a new vessel. Our rebuilt tanks serve every function that a new one serves, but because they are built from older tanks, they are actually a little stronger and are made of a better, thicker steel. We replace all of the old valves with new RegO® valves (some multi-valves are rebuilt), the same valves used on new tanks. Each of our rebuilt tanks comes with a one-year warranty, the same as our new tanks. Call for availability and pricing.
- Call for dealer pricing on load lots.
- Most rebuilt tanks are equipped with a wet line, hoses and regulators sold separately.
- Other sizes and odd tanks available, call for availability.
- We have locations in Kingfisher, Oklahoma and Brookings, Oregon.
- We do not deliver single tanks, only full semi loads at $4.25 per mile
- We do not recommend dealers in other areas of the country, because we do not know if they sell tanks to individuals.
- Prices subject to change.
Rebuilt tanks are available in white, tan, and gray with optional dome colors listed below.
Pricing Estimates per tank
from $475 up to $575
from $585 up to $715
from $715 up to $855
from $1005 up to $1250
from $1590 up to $2325
Call for availability and pricing.